The KWI escape sign and emergency luminaire already introduced in the current catalog replaces the previous KW luminaires, which are only available while stocks last.
Like its proven predecessors, the new KWI series is available as a single-battery with SelfControl or central-battery version.
The central battery versions of the KWI have already convinced the testers of TÜV Rheinland. They have been tested and TÜV certified.
Short and sweet - bright, easy to install, economical
- High ceilings, larger areas to illuminate? The brightness of the new LEDs in the KWI emergency luminaire - up to 1,050 lumens - makes it possible
- More economical use - reduced number of emergency luminaires in the overall project possible
- The escape sign luminaire is also optimally equipped with its 12V 18 LED LowPower strip with high luminous intensity
- Simplified installation - electronics are fixed on a practical hinged bracket
- The screwed hood prevents unauthorized opening of the luminaire
- Suitable for use in damp locations thanks to IP65 protection rating
- Specially configurable emergency luminaire withstands ambient temperatures of up to 50° C
Further information about the KWI escape sign luminaire
Further information about the KWI emergency luminaire