Wireless Professional Linux Touch central
With Wireless Professional, the wireless control and monitoring of self-contained emergency and safety lights becomes child’s play!
The heart and thus the center of the system is the WLZENT set-up and monitoring unit.
It is easy to assemble and built into a wall housing.
Advantages o the headquarters (WLZENT) at a glance:
- WLZENT, an in-house development based on a LINUX industrial PC with an intuitive user interface
- By using the LINUX operating system, more security against cyber attacks and lower maintenance costs when updating
- Functional, service-friendly wall housing with integrated TOUCH screen
- Can be installed at a permanently manned central point in the building
- Wireless- all the crucial system information directly and clearly at a glance
- The integrated control software is available in several languages
- The standard wireless system can include 250 devices per control center and can be expanded in steps of 250 up to 1,000 devices (WLZENT01-500; WLZENT01-750; WLZENT01-1000)
- Equipped with 5 timer functions as standard (storage of a schedule possible)
- Possibility of networking with other systems
Input voltage AC
50 / 60 Hz
Weight incl. packaging
Output Substation / Subdistribution
Metall / Kunststoff