Easy installation - install the luminaires. AND YOU’RE DONE.
The luminaires in the Wireless Basic® range have built-in emergency power supply and Bluetooth radio modules. This eliminates the need for additional costly cabling. Simply connect to the general mains and you’re done. All luminaires can then be conveniently and centrally programmed for maintained or non-maintained mode operation from an Android tablet or Android smartphone using the Wireless Basic® app, including optional dimming. The app also saves all installation data optionally to the cloud LIGHTLINX® for more data security and maintenance friendliness.
- Connect single-battery luminaires with integrated Bluetooth modules to the general power supply
- Download the Wireless Basic® app to an Android device
- Time-saving configuration and commissioning in the App
Einfache Bedienung – MAINTAIN ALL LUMINAIRES “IN ONE GO“.
Wireless Basic® means emergency lighting with convenience: Once installed, the luminaires no longer need to be looked after one-by-one climbing a ladder. Simply open the Wireless Basic® app on your Android device, connect to the luminaire network and then maintain all luminaires “in one go”. The app takes care of programming automatic test intervals as well as manual text execution, downloading test results, and creating the prescribed inspection test report. An added plus: Access rights can be allocated to different user groups according to an extensive authorization concept.
- High ease of use of a fully monitored system
- Setting up, testing and status display of all lights centrally in the app
- No data loss or damage in case of defect of the Android device